Time & Location
About the Event
YUF DELHI brings to you, SPARDHA: A Sports Extravaganza- an event which will help us discover the the best sports wizards of the country.
This online sports event is going to be conducted from 2 October 2020 to 4 October 2020 with four challenging rounds that would get the brain and muscles racking.
Our initiative is mainly to highlight the importance of developing a positive attitude towards sports, encouraging the popularity of games and sports and providing an opportunity to youngsters to prove their mettle at whatever sports they might play.
Thus, we have joined our hands with KHEL KHEL MEI FOUNDATION which nurtures the hitherto hidden sports talent of the nation.
Therefore the proceeds from this fundraiser event will go to KHEL KHEL MEI FOUNDATION for harnessing young underprivileged sports potentials.
- REGISTRATIONS WILL REMAIN OPEN FROM 26TH SEPTEMBER 2020 - 30 SEPTEMBER 2020 (11:59PM)
- REGISTRATION FEE: Rs 100
- The event comprises of 4 rounds
1) Preliminary sports Quiz -- 02 OCTOBER 2020
2) One on one debate-- 03 OCTOBER 2020
3) On the spot case study --03 OCTOBER 2020
4) The grand quiz--04 OCTOBER 2020
- The time slot for PRELIMINARY SPORTS QUIZ will be open from 12:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m. The participants can appear for the quiz anytime in between the stipulated time frame. The duration of the quiz will be for 15 minutes.
The preliminary sports quiz will be a MCQ based quiz .
- Details regarding the time frame of the successive rounds will be informed to the participants via their mail Id and whatsapp number (as mentioned in the registration form)
- ONE ON ONE DEBATE round will be conducted on google meet wherein two participants (at a time) will be given a very general topic to put forth their views. The participants will be given 1 minute to prepare and reconcile their thoughts and about 90 seconds to talk about the motion. The time slots will be informed to the participants on prior notice via their mail ID and whatsapp number.
- ON THE SPOT CASE STUDY ROUND will also be conducted on google meet.
Each participant will be given a hypothetical problem solving situation based on sports.
They will need to come up with a solution to tackle the given problem effectively and efficiently.
FOR ANY FURTHER QUERIES KINDLY CONTACT
+91 95018 43833
(PRESIDENT OF YUF DELHI)
+91 97788 34327
(DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS - YUF)